We are sorry. Exhibition space is
Experience the 360° exhibition space
robotics industry to finally meet again.
Exhibition spaces are limited and help you to:
- Increase your brand awareness with a prominent on-site visibility.
- Reach an international audience and to connect with industry and robotics executives.
- Strengthen your position as a leader in the robotics industry and whole ecosystem.
- Initiate industry trends and changes that will shape the future of robotics.
We generally provide the space only (incl. power supply). Please get in touch with us if you need further equipment or recommendation for the set-up.
⌀ 3m (7 sqm ) Expo space
incl. 1 Ticket / booking
€ 3.500,00 (plus VAT)
⌀ 5m (20 sqm ) Expo space
incl. 2 Tickets / booking
€ 10.000,00 (plus VAT)
reserved for Clusters & Ecosystems
You want to brand a stage? Talk to Thomas about our partnering opportunities.
We are happy to increase your visibility to YOUR needs and guide you through the planning process.
Talk to us, and we’ll find the perfect fit to your appearance at Dresden Robotics Festival 2021.
We will update the floor plan from time to time and all our exhibitors will receive up-to-date information on a regular basis.
Due to the set-up and the different requirements (compressed air, electricity, LAN, ventilation) and a full integration into the event concept, only this type of stand can be booked at the moment.
Please contact us in case you have any questions or wish to extend your expo space into a partner offer. We are happy to increase your visibility to YOUR needs and guide you through the planning process.
We are sorry. Exhibition space is SOLD OUT.
The 360° exhibition area with three stages provides excellent opportunity to present your brand to the audience at all times.
- 360° accessibility at ground level,
- high-voltage for 400 volts and luminous flux for 230 volts are available
- sophisticated hygiene and protection concept that is constantly updated to any occurring requirements due to COVID-19
Dates & deadlines
The last available exhibition spaces will be allocated on 15 July.
If you are interested in booking your exhibition space or in partnering with DRESDEN ROBOTICS FESTIVAL – #DRF21 please get in touch with us.
Until this date all technical requirements and specifications should be discussed and clarified with the organizer.
The set-up must be completed in the evening of September 14, because on September 15 the Kollege Roboter event starts.
All booths and exhibits must be dismantled on September 18th
- The exhibition hall is on ground level.
- Exhibitors are responsible for the transport, set-up, and operation of their exhibits.
- We can provide you with a forklift (without driver) to use at your own risk.
- COVID-19: To establish and guide our control measures we have conducted a full and thorough COVID-19 risk assessment. This looks at the disease in its entirety whilst considering the specifics of the event, setting out measures that are practical and realistic. We have introduced a wide range of health and safety measures that seek to reduce the risk associated with the presence of COVID-19 that are in line with government and latest industry advice.
- We inform exhibitors and participants about the current regulations and send you the final hygiene concept 14 days prior to the event.
Take the chance - exhibit twice
One booth : Two formats : different audience : max. Exposure!
At Dresden Robotics Festival Area | Messering 8, 01067 Dresden
Get in Touch!